|Distributor Search | Contact|
|Home | Products | Customer Support | Resources | Our Company | Employment | Inventory|
Please drop off or send an application, and/or resume outlining your experience
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Apply Online - Click Here
Download application - Click Here
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Monday, Nov 6, 2017 9:09 am
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Garner, IA
Reports To: Treasury Manager
Summary Performs daily invoice distribution, customer communications regarding invoices, payment application to customer accounts, financial reporting and cross-training with Accounts Payable and other financial tasks as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Apply payments received to customer accounts on a daily basis.
· Send daily invoices to customers via e-mail, fax or U.S. Mail.
· Communicate with customers via telephone and e-mail regarding requests for invoice copies and other customer account questions.
· Match up Accounts Payable payments and related invoices in preparation for signature.
· File Accounts Payable payments and invoices in vendor records.
· Move seamlessly between Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable in physical work and within the ERP system.
· Provide financial reporting related to Accounts Receivable as requested.
· Work with Finance team members to streamline processes and increase productivity.
· Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Essential Skills and Experience
· Related work experience in Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable.
· Communication skills to work with various levels within organization.
· Technical skills in account reconciliation responsibilities.
· Planning and organization: an ability to plan and manage multiple projects.
· Strong internal customer orientation.
· Attention to detail and timeliness.
· Problem analysis and problem resolution.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong team player.
· Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook.
· Must be able to assist the Credit Manager and Treasury Manager with recommendations on system and reporting improvements.
· Must partner with external customers as well as key internal customers (ie: Finance and Sales) to ensure accurate and meaningful reporting and analysis.
Education and/or Experience
· Associates degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related field from an accredited college; or three to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
We offer an excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement, ESOP, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Stellar Industries, Inc.
190 State Street
PO Box 169
Garner, IA 50438
Or E-mail to: email@example.com