|Distributor Search | Contact|
|Home | Products | Customer Support | Resources | Our Company | Employment | Inventory|
Please drop off or send an application, and/or resume outlining your experience
E-mail email@example.com if you have any questions
Apply Online - Click Here
Download application - Click Here
Customer Service Manager
Monday, Nov 6, 2017 9:08 am
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Garner, IA
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Sales & Marketing Manager
Summary Responsible for leading and motivating a department team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and to fulfill the Stellar goal of being a benchmark company in the truck equipment industry in regards to customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
· Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and developing employees who are highly customer service oriented.
· Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to operating plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
· Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
· Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
· Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
· Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
· Review customer complaints.
· Track customer complaint resolution.
· Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
· Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information.
· Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs.
· Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service,
productivity and profitability.
· Liaise with company management to support and implement growth
· Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
· Ensure budget requirements are met.
· Responsible for Department Leadership and Supervision.
· Plan and review compensation plan.
· Enforce company and department policy and procedures.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Some overnight travel by car or air is expected to accomplish customer
location training as well as for training and personal development.
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Education and/or Experience
· High School Degree or GED required.
· BA or BS degree from an accredited four-year college or university; or
three to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read and understand professional publications.
· Ability to read and understand company policies and procedures.
· Articulate and soothing conversation skills.
· Ability to develop work standards that are clear, concise and
Basic math including fundamental algebra knowledge required.
· Communication skills
· Customer service focus; emphasizing excellence
· Supervisory skills; coaching and motivating
· Problem analysis, problem-solving, process improvement
· Planning and organizing; managing processes
· Developing standards
· Presentation skills
· Stress tolerance
· Familiar with the use of PC’s including Microsoft Office or similar software
· Familiar with or the ability to learn ERP software in use.
· Familiar with internet and internet applications.
We offer an excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement, ESOP, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Stellar Industries, Inc.
190 State Street
PO Box 169
Garner, IA 50438
Or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org